How is your inquiry processed?
What are you looking for?
How is your inquiry processed?
Step 1: Inquiry confirmationEstimated time: < 24 hours Within 24 hours from the arrival of your inquiry (with the exception of weekends & Vietnamese holidays), our team will confirm your inquiry and transfer your information to one of our consultants.
Step 2: Project analysisEstimated time: 1-3 days Our consultants will proactively contact you to investigate your project goals, requirements & challenges. An online meeting might be required for us to discover all project information.
Step 3: ProposalEstimated time: 2-4 days After we collect sufficient information, we will dive deeper into the solutions. We will select most effective solutions within your budget and update you with detailed proposal (with quotation included).
Step 4: SamplingEstimated time: 10-20 days Once the proposal is approved, we will start making samples to see how actual products look like. The samples will be tested and adjusted until they satisfy your requirements. We can send you photos or if you request, we will send the sample to your office.
Step 5: Order confirmationEstimated time: 1-3 days After the receipt & approval of samples, we will need you to confirm the order and pay the deposit before proceeding to mass production.
Order management process
Step 1: Mass productionEstimated time: 40 – 70 days After the order is confirmed, we will proceed to mass production. Our quality control team checks carefully in every stage to ensure product quality & timely delivery. Our consultants will keep you updated with all information & important milestones.
Step 2: Final testingEstimated time: 1-3 days After the mass production is finished, our Quality Control team will test each item we produce in terms of specification, functions, whether or not they resemble approved sample, and other criterias (upon your request). The delivery will be confirmed once we finish the testing and ensure that finished products can satisfy your highest requirements.
Step 3: Packaging & DeliveryEstimated time: 6-8 days Once the delivery is confirmed, we will handle packing & delivery. Normally, the products will be packaged in carton box and shipped by air or by sea (it depends on customers’ requests).
Step 4: Reviews & feedbacksEstimated time: 1 day After you receive finished products & the project is completed, our consultant will review the project results with you to see if the solutions are efficiently implemented. Your feedbacks will help us do better in the future.
1. Wholesale trade onlyAll the products listed in this website are only for wholesaling, which means that they can only be ordered at a large quantity.
2. About our products– Our products are made from natural materials such as bamboo, seagrass, water hyacinth, rattan, jute, etc. Our product categories might expand over time but we will only supply eco-friendly products made from natural materials. That is how we pursue our eco-commitment.
– We do not stock products, all of our products are made-to-order (which means that the production only begins after customers confirm the orders and pay the deposit. Therefore, we could not handle small orders of fewer than 50 pcs.
3. Request for informationIn order to avoid spams & frauds and also facilitate purchasing process, we might request you to provide us some basic information right from our first interaction as below:
– Work email address
– Phone number
– Company name
– Company type (Are you a wholesaler/retailer/trading company/sourcing agent/buying agent, etc.)?
Other information related to projects (project goals, estimated order volume, timeline, etc.) will be collected in a later stage.
4. MinimumsThe minimum quantity (MOQ) will be specified per product. Normally, it will be higher than 50 pcs.
5. PricingYou can refer to the price range of listed products to have an overview of the maximum and minimum price you would have to pay for an item, should your order size is equal to or larger than our MOQ. However, there will be a slight change in the price range over time due to material, labor cost, etc. In order for us to offer an exact quotation, please drop us an inquiry with the estimated quantity of your order together with other requirements (customization, packaging, shipping, etc.)
6. Production timeNormally, our production time (also known as lead time) is from 40 to 70 days. The specific lead time will be calculated more accurately by our consultant after you send us an inquiry as it depends on the quantity, product specifications, materials, etc.
7. Sample policySample lead time: Around 10 days, in some cases it may take 20-30 for developing samples. Sample fee = MOQ price + shipping cost Shipping cost: It will be covered by the buyer. Payment for sample: TT 100% in advanced Sample shipping time: 5 – 10 days
8. Payment termsWe accept the following payment terms:
+ TT with 30 % deposit and 70 % against copy of original documents
+ L/C at sight
+ Western Union
9. Shipping & Delivery– Worldwide shipping: As we have exported to 40+ countries, we can deliver to every region & continent in the world.
– Shipping methods: By sea or by air. It will be calculated on the total dimensions & weights of all packages of your orders. Our consultants will find the right shipping & packaging method that helps you cut down the shipping cost.
– Delivery time: 5-10 days by air, 20-40 days by sea.
10. WarrantyWe are willing to take responsibility for any defected, damaged and broken goods within 15 days after the date of receiving the shipment. All the defected, damaged, broken goods must be reported clearly with pictures by buyer. We will make a refund/credit for faulty items in next order.
Welcome to Artex Nam An.
Artex Nam An (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates artexnaman.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the artexnaman.com website operated by Artex Nam An.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
0.1. Email address
0.2. First name and last name
0.3. Phone number
0.4. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
0.1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
0.2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
0.3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
0.4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
5. Use of Data
Artex Nam An uses the collected data for various purposes:
0.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
0.2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
0.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
0.4. to provide customer support;
0.5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
0.6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
0.7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
0.8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
0.9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
0.10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
0.11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
0.12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
0.13. for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Terms & Definitions
According to Investopedia.com: “The make-to-order (MTO) strategy means that a firm only manufactures the end product once the customer places the order, creating additional wait time for the consumer to receive the product, but allowing for more flexible customization when compared to purchasing directly from retailers’ shelves”.
Made-to-order products are products that will only be produced after order confirmation and customers have paid the deposit.
2. Custom-made products
Custom-made products are products that are specifically made to buyers’ requirements.
MOQ stands for Minimum Order Quantity, which specifies the minimum quantity of unites the supplier is willing to sell at one time.
1. Do you sell retail?
No, currently we only sell wholesale. You can refer to our wholesale policy here
2. Can I get a Catalogue?
If you want to check out our newest products, please explore our Website or Alibaba shop since we update these channels on a daily basis. Most of our current Catalogues are composed of 3D designs developed by inhouse R&D team. Feel free to check them out here.
3. Do you hold inventory?
No, we don’t stock products. We only handle made-to-order projects, in which mass production only began after deposit. Therefore, our MOQ is 50-100 pcs and we can not handle small order of 5-10 pcs.
4. What are your main products?
Our most prominent product line is basket. Our product categories will expand over time but we will only supply products that are made from natural materials such as seagrass, water hyacinth, bamboo, rattan, jute, etc.
5. I am in search of a manufacturer who can make products according to our own design. Are there possibilities at your company?
Yes, we can manufacture products based on your ideas and designs. You can refer to our sourcing & manufacturing solution for more information. Therefore, if you already have in mind any ideas of how your products should be made, don’t hesitate to share with us.
6. Can you develop product designs based on our requirements?
Yes, our creative R&D team can develop and customize the product designs based on your requirements. You can refer to our product design & development for more information.
7. What is your MOQ?
The MOQ is specified for each products. It is negotiable but not lower than 50 pcs.
8. What is your payment term for orders?
We accept the following payment terms:
+ TT with 30 % deposit and 70 % against copy of original documents
+ L/C at sight
+ Western Union
9. What is your sample policy and sample lead time?
We are willing to offer samples at the minimum quantity of 1 pc with the payment term is TT 100% in advance.
Our sample lead time is 10 days and our sample shipping time is 5-10 days.
10. Has your factory passed social compliance audits?
Yes, our local Vietnamese Factories hold the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) Certificate to ensure our partners are meeting the global initiative to provide ethical workers rights to the artisans making your products.