1. Wholesale trade only
All the products listed in this website are only for wholesaling, which means that they can only be ordered at a large quantity.
2. About our products
– Our products are made from natural materials such as bamboo, seagrass, water hyacinth, rattan, jute, etc. Our product categories might expand over time but we will only supply eco-friendly products made from natural materials. That is how we pursue our eco-commitment.
– We do not stock products, all of our products are made-to-order (which means that the production only begins after customers confirm the orders and pay the deposit. Therefore, we could not handle small orders of fewer than 50 pcs.
3. Request for information
In order to avoid spams & frauds and also facilitate purchasing process, we might request you to provide us some basic information right from our first interaction as below:
– Work email address
– Phone number
– Company name
– Company type (Are you a wholesaler/retailer/trading company/sourcing agent/buying agent, etc.)?
Other information related to projects (project goals, estimated order volume, timeline, etc.) will be collected in a later stage.
The minimum quantity (MOQ) will be specified per product. Normally, it will be higher than 50 pcs.
You can refer to the price range of listed products to have an overview of the maximum and minimum price you would have to pay for an item, should your order size is equal to or larger than our MOQ. However, there will be a slight change in the price range over time due to material, labor cost, etc. In order for us to offer an exact quotation, please drop us an inquiry with the estimated quantity of your order together with other requirements (customization, packaging, shipping, etc.)
6. Production time
Normally, our production time (also known as lead time) is from 40 to 70 days. The specific lead time will be calculated more accurately by our consultant after you send us an inquiry as it depends on the quantity, product specifications, materials, etc.
7. Sample policy
Sample lead time: Around 10 days, in some cases it may take 20-30 for developing samples.
Sample fee = MOQ price + shipping cost
Shipping cost: It will be covered by the buyer.
Payment for sample: TT 100% in advanced
Sample shipping time: 5 – 10 days
8. Payment terms
We accept the following payment terms:
+ TT with 30 % deposit and 70 % against copy of original documents
+ L/C at sight
+ Western Union
9. Shipping & Delivery
– Worldwide shipping: As we have exported to 40+ countries, we can deliver to every region & continent in the world.
– Shipping methods: By sea or by air. It will be calculated on the total dimensions & weights of all packages of your orders. Our consultants will find the right shipping & packaging method that helps you cut down the shipping cost.
– Delivery time: 5-10 days by air, 20-40 days by sea.
We are willing to take responsibility for any defected, damaged and broken goods within 15 days after the date of receiving the shipment.
All the defected, damaged, broken goods must be reported clearly with pictures by buyer.
We will make a refund/credit for faulty items in next order.